Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hello from the MTC! Week One!

Dear Everyone,

I love all of you. Thanks for all of your prayers. The first day at the MTC was really long but after that the time just flies by like yesterday was Sunday but it is now really Thursday. I have never felt the spirit like i have here. I love it so much. I love my district, they are all a blessing to me. We learn so much from each other and we just all strengthen each other's testimonies so much. There are four sisters in my district: Sister Devries, Carruth, Hintzy, and Cullamore. They are all awesome; they are like the sisters I never had. I know any of them would do anything for me. There are also four elders in my district also Elder Fifita is my companion and Elder Edgecomb and Lewis. They are all awesome. Elder Lewis is blind and an albino, he has the strongest testimony and the knowledge of the gospel I have ever seen. The teacher we have his name is Bro. Holmes, he is awesome, he makes class so much fun and he teaches us so much. The very first day I had gotten here I was already teaching new investigators. Yesterday me and my companion got an investigator to commit to be baptized.  I got called to be the district leader in my district. I love this calling so much and I know I am getting tons of blessing for it. I would like to invite everyone to go on a mission. It is such a good experience.  I can write hand-written letters any day, I just can only email on Thursdays while I am here in the MTC. I love you all so much and I am having so much fun here at the MTC. What have I been missing at home? Has anyone found a brown elk shed yet?

Sincerely, 
Elder Hutchings

No comments:

Post a Comment