Monday, March 28, 2016

New York or Bust!

Well everyone, my new area is in Albany (Troy) area. Not to lie, this place is kind of a dump...but there are a ton of people to teach! My Trainer's name is Elder Chambers (from Ogden) he is awesome. He has been here for quite a while. So, ya, I hope I aint in this area as long as he is, but it will do for now haha. Well, I am missing you all, but I feel as if this mission is going to fly by. It's hard to believe that I have already almost been out a month, but it is so awesome to see the gospel change people's lives. This area is a really hard one to teach. I have had the opportunity to teach drug dealers already. Every house I go into just smells like weed, haha, but they need to hear the gospel, too. I gained 10 pounds in the first 3 weeks at the MTC, but lost 5 in the first three days here. It is good that I got sent to the only walking mission or I think I would go crazy if I hadn't! I hope everyone is doing alright. How was Easter? It rains here everyday, haha, but it's alright with me for now.

My new address is:
15 Atlantic Ave.
Wynantskill, NY 12118
 This is what most of Troy looks like.




No comments:

Post a Comment