Monday, May 9, 2016

Loved Talking to MY FAMILY!

Well, this week has been fun. I got to talk to my family yesterday and I loved it! It is weird how my little brothers' voices have changed since I left. I thought Hesston was Trenton when he answered yesterday...I just started laughing. This week has flown by, we have been trying to find people. We have tracted many hours this week and with little to no luck with that. Whoever we talk to doesn't want to listen, so we are still trying. I am getting used to getting doors slammed in my face haha but i am still loving it and like meeting new people and just get to hear their stories. I loved talking with my mom yesterday and just another shout out for Happy Mother's Day yesterday.

On Saturday, we helped the other missionaries in my district move to their new place (which kinda sucked) but it was good. I am so thankful for all of the members out here. I am so blessed to be able to meet them and become such good friends with them. Making food for us is always a good thing. This morning, I was reading in 2 Nephi 29 and I just thought how cool it was and how it talks about people rejecting the Book of Mormon. I can totally relate to that chapter out here. Everyone just has their Bible and thinks the Book of Mormon is false scripture, Ya, I think this is going to become one of my favorite chapters when I can call some people fools haha. Well, love you all and have a wonderful week.

--Elder Hutchings

 Cohoes Falls


This was a cool sight to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment