Monday, May 2, 2016

Baptism - Davonna Austin

Hey everyone! How are all of you doing? Happy Mothers Day to all of you mothers out there! This week has been pretty good. I hate the allergies out here, they suck! We had another baptism, her name is Davonna Austin. She is one cool person. I have had a fun time teaching her and her family. Today, all of the other elders in my zone and I went to Thatchet State Park which was really fun to get out and do some hiking and get away from the city for a little while. I wish it didn't have to rain every day, though. It hasn't quit raining all day, but it made for some cool pics there. Chambers is my companion for another transfer. It is weird...I have only been gone for 2 months, but it feels like forever at this point. All of the days are mostly the same as a missionary, which is weird. I wish we could change it up a little bit and do some different things, but New York is doing good. Love you all and have a wonderful week.--Elder Hutchings




Elder Chambers, Davonna Austin, Me



Hiking Thatchet State Park with all the Elders in my Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment