Monday, August 29, 2016

History of the Book of Mormon - What a blessing!

Hey everyone,
This week has been an okay week. We had ZTM (Zone Training Meeting) this week and it was on the history of the Book of Mormon and how it came to be. Did you know that after they lost the book of Lehi, they made a double copy of everything that got translated so it took twice as long as it needed to. Joseph had to read every word; word for word and on the urim and thumim, new words wouldn't change until they had it exactly right. Today, I had to go to the hospital again and this time I had to get an x-ray on my foot. I thought I broke it, but luckily it is not broken. I am on crutches for a little while to help the swelling go down; it is super swollen! So this week I get to take it easy.  (: I would invite all of you to study the history of the Book of Mormon cause it is truly the greatest blessing we have to guide us in this life. Study the Book of Mormon, it is what keeps me going day to day. Love you all, have a wonderful week!
Elder Hutchings

No comments:

Post a Comment