Monday, April 4, 2016

Grateful for Conference!

I cannot say how grateful I am for conference! When you are truly looking for questions to be answered and inspiration to keep feeding our Heavenly Father's sheep, he WILL answer your question! This past weekend, as I watched conference for the first time as a missionary, I have never felt the love of MY Savior so much! With every talk, I was able to just keep receiving answers from what should I do tomorrow! or what lesson should I teach my investigators tonight. I am so very grateful for our prophet, Thomas S. Monson and how he is the example to all of us. He was not able to give a long talk, but in the simple and powerful talk he was able to give you could just feel his love for us. Remember Elder Holland's talk and keep remembering the feeling all of us had yesterday and strive to keep it with us 'til next conference. I loved all of the talks on Temples and how they are so important to us and how we should always be worthy to go there, be worthy of the temple, and have that blessing with us always. I am so very grateful for everyone's prayers. I cannot describe how when you can hear someone say, "please bless the missionaries" you can truly feel the love and blessing from every prayer that is said and heard. Thank you so much for all the love and support! 

I would like to give every one a challenge that we were taught by one of the members here the other day. I would like to share that with you...as everyone goes throughout their days, remember this one question. How/when have I seen the hand of the Savior in my life today? Write it down and when you end your day, ask yourself that question and think about it or even write it in your journal.

-Elder Hutchings

No comments:

Post a Comment