Monday, April 11, 2016

Six Investigators to Church!

This week has been a really good week. I went on my first exchange with the other elders in my district. It was really fun to meet their investigators and help them get pointed in the right direction. Well, I am so blessed to be able to be out on a mission and it is awesome to be able to walk these streets and be the only light that these people see. I don't think I have seen so many people so grateful just for the little things in their lives. Most of the people where I teach are super poor and they would give their right arm just to help the missionaries. I love every one of these people even the ones that as we walk the streets flip us off and swear at us. I wish I could just stop some of them and help them get pointed in the right direction.

This week we had every one of our six investigators show up to church this Sunday! It was so awesome to see them and they want to keep coming! We are teaching this one family, they are super poor and are so grateful just for us to stop by and say hi! The mom's name is April and she has been baptized already, but she wants to be the example to her kids and go to the temple. She is taking every step to get there and it is awesome to see her change and how the gospel can bless people's lives!
 
This is one of my favorite quotes from conference: " if a man can restore a completely destroyed and ruined city, how much more capable is your Heavenly Father in restoring you?" -Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Love You ALL!
Auston

No comments:

Post a Comment