Monday, June 6, 2016

Herkimer, New York -- Elder Covarrubias

Well everyone, this has been one crazy week. I have been from one end of the state to the other. I was really sad to leave the Albany ward. I was just getting to know the people and just knowing my left from my right, but I am glad to see some new country. My new companion's name is Elder Covarrubias. He is awesome and a great missionary. He has been doing a lot of good work in this area. We are serving in Herkimer, New York and this place is weird. The branch we go to only has about 30 active members so it is a really small congregation. We have about 5 investigators and a few with baptism dates. I am going to get transferred again next Wednesday but not sure where I will get transferred to just yet. Today, we had the opportunity to go hike the bald mountain trail and it was way fun. There is this giant tower at the end of the trail that overlooks a bunch of lakes. Upstate New York is a beautiful place. Then, we went to a members house and he BBQ'd for us. It was a really fun day. Well everyone, have a great week and love you all.
April Onley and her family.


Roberta Farrell



My new comp! Elder Covarrubias!

Upstate New York is beautiful!

Hiking bald mountain trail. 



1 comment: