Monday, June 13, 2016

Sheerin' Sheep!

Hey everyone, I am getting transferred to Syracuse (west side)! I am pretty pumped about that. My new companion will be Elder Younger. I will be leaving to go there on Wednesday and it sounds like I will be there for quite awhile, probably 6 months or so. I am excited to go there I have heard it is a really fun area to serve in. We will be playing lots of basketball it sounds like with the ballers on the street playing street ball haha.

I would just like to wish all of you fathers out there Happy Father's Day and thank you for all that you do! This week, we got to go to one of the member's farm and help the Amish people sheer their sheep and build fence. It was quite funny. Me and my Comp have been sick this week so we have been dead for a couple of days now, but we are doing awesome now and we are both pumped for this next week. He will be training a new missionary and I will miss him along with my other companion when I leave for Syracuse. I probably won't see them again 'til I get back home. Both of them have less than 2 transfers left. I miss you all and have a wonderful week!


Me chasing after sheep lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment