Monday, June 20, 2016

Syracuse with Elder Younger

Hey everyone, it has been a really good week. My new area is awesome and we are teaching a ton of people. We have 7 investigators on date for baptism, I am not sure how many will make it to that point, but we are finding and teaching a ton of people in this area. Syracuse is a really big city and I know the Lord has prepared people for us to teach here and I am so excited to find them. I am getting along really well with my new companion, his name is Elder Younger and he is actually from Syracuse, Utah, which is kind of funny. The people we are teaching are really awesome and I hope that they will be able to make it to baptism. The ward I am serving in is a pretty big ward. It is a lot bigger than the little branch I was at last week. I hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day and had a good day with their families. My new address is:

Elder Auston Hutchings
3183 Bellevue Ave., Apt A6
Syracuse, NY 13219

No comments:

Post a Comment