Wednesday, June 1, 2016

TRANSFER!

Hey, everyone! So, this morning we got a call from our mission president and me and my comp are getting emergency transferred to an new area...so don't send anything to the address I have right now. I am sad to leave this area. I am just getting to know the area and then I get transferred. I am going up north to a place called Herkimer and then I will probably go to Syracuse in 2 weeks, so lots of moving in the next couple of weeks. So this last week we have been trying to find new people to teach and we have taught a few, but to no effect. The lady that wanted to be baptized I was telling you about last week, she probably isn't going to get baptized now. She changed her mind and we haven't come in contact with her in 2 weeks. I will give you all some more info next week when I get to my new area and tell you how it is. Love you all and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment